1. CE approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine and formaldehyde
2. Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
3. Thread compatibility allows use with many half and full facepiece designs
4. Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
5. Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
ABEK1 Cartridge Filter
ABEK1 Cartridge Filter make sure that you do not inhale gases and vapours which have been or may be released during work. These gases and vapours can be present both inside and outside the workplace.
Some examples of these harmful substances are organic substances, such as sulphur dioxide, ammonia and mercury vapour. Which gases and vapours a gas filter protects against depends on the type of filter.
As with all respiratory protection equipment, ABEK1 Cartridge Filter must also comply with European standards.
ABEK1 Cartridge Filter to suit Maximask half mask respirator RPM100
Low profile design for complete vision
Protects against a wide range of chemicals including organic vapour, acid gas, sulphur and ammonia
Can be fitted with the P2 ProChoice Filter Pads to provide extra protection against dust/mist particles
Easy ‘Lock-on system’ to ProChoice Half Mask
Qty/Box – 1 Pair