- Good balance of weight on face
- Low breathing resistance.
- Excellent field of vision as a result of unique trapezoidal shape
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
-Pulp and paper
Half Facepiece Respirator
Face mask filter for use with solvents and acid gases.
Common Applications/Hazards: For protection when working with solvents and/or Acid Gas Cartridge, e.g. Toluene, chlorine, sulphur dioxide and hydrochloric acidProtection FactorsNote that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This Acid Gas Cartridge cartridge with P100 filter provides protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, and particulates. It can be used by professionals in a variety of applications, including petrochemical, laboratories, pharmaceutical, and chemical manufacturing. It is approved by NIOSH and features a convenient swept-back design that provides enhanced visibility, balance, and comfort.
- Organic vapor and acid gas relief
- Does protect against particulates
- For use with 3M 5000, 6000, 7000 and 7500 series masks
- Organic vapor and acid gas cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators