1. Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
2. Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
3.Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
4.Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat.
5.For workplace/occupational use only
wholesale China High Quality oem gas cartridge filter supplier,manufacturer, wholesale,factory
Gas cartridge filter is also known as half face mask. Gas cartridge filter is mainly used to provide effective protection to the respiratory organs under the face of the individual. Compared with full-face gas masks, half-face gas masks have their own advantages.
- Adjustable headband, suitable for various face shapes, good comfort. Using high-grade silica gel for one-time molding, light texture, comfortable wearing, and good airtightness. The interface between the filter element and the mask adopts a double buckle design, which is easy to install, disassemble and replace.
- Porous structure of the poison filter box, with excellent adsorption effect, the use of high-quality ABS engineering plastic shell anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, small body and light weight. It makes the wearer less likely to feel fatigue after wearing it for a long time, and has good impact toughness and mechanical strength.
The role of gas cartridge filter
The main function of gas masks is safety. The use of filter-type respiratory protective equipment is restricted by the environment. When there are harmful substances that cannot be filtered by the filter material, or the oxygen content is lower than 18%, or the concentration of toxic and harmful substances is high (>1%), it cannot be used. The application of isolated respiratory protective equipment is better. Clean-air breathing protective gear is a breathing protective gear that can absorb, catalyze, or filter the inhaled working environment air through purification components to remove harmful substances and use it as a source of air. Oxygen breathing apparatus, equipped with a high-pressure oxygen cylinder as an isolated breathing protective gear. Filter-type gas mask, a self-priming and air-purifying breathing protective gear that protects the respiratory organs, eyes and face from toxic substances, organisms, and radioactive dust. Air-supplied breathing protective gear, an isolated breathing protective gear in which the wearer relies on breathing or uses mechanical force to introduce clean air through the air duct. Isolated breathing protective gear is a breathing protective gear that can isolate the wearer's respiratory organs from the working environment, rely on the air source carried by itself, or rely on the air duct to introduce a clean air source outside the working environment. An air breathing apparatus, equipped with a high-pressure air cylinder as an isolated breathing protective gear. Wear the respiratory protective gear on the standard head shape and measure the inhalation or exhalation resistance under specified conditions. The percentage value of the concentration of dust toxic substances after penetrating and leaking into the protection product and the concentration of dust toxic substances in the environment where the protection product is used. The ratio of the concentration of dust toxic substances in the environment where the protective product is used to the concentration of dust toxic substances after passing through and leaking into the protective product.
How to maintain gas cartridge filter?
After each use of the mask, the mask must be cleaned. This approach is not only hygienic, but also can increase the life of the mask.
- Immerse the mask in warm water with a temperature not exceeding 49℃, and wash it with a soft brush until it is clean; if necessary, use neutral detergent (such as detergent), not moisturizing soap, alkaline soap and washing powder ；
- The mask can be disinfected by immersing the mask in a quaternary ammonium disinfectant or sodium hypochlorite solution (dissolving 30 ml of household bleach in 7.5 liters of water) or other disinfectant;
- Rinse with dry, warm water and air-dry in a clean environment;
- After the gas mask is used, the filter box should be removed and sealed. The mask should be disinfected with soapy water or 0.5% potassium permanganate solution, washed, dried and placed in a ventilated, dry, moderate temperature, non-toxic Contaminated place. If the filter cartridge is stored beyond the validity period, it can be used only after passing the inspection;